BLOOMING AND BLOSSOM

my encek pangeran asked me "why blooming?" and my answer would be "because it's synonym to blossom and mekar" #giggling# i wanna be a person who would fit into any situation thou kelam or suram juga sinar pelangi bahagia ♥♥ i remains blooming and blossom.And black just AWESOME!!

17 July 2010

"HALO"

Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But, I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out!


halo-by beyonce
such a beautiful song.
I really love it.

Back then, i said to myself
who ever that win my heart
i'll dedicate this song to him

And i found him

heart icon Pictures, Images and Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment