BLOOMING AND BLOSSOM

my encek pangeran asked me "why blooming?" and my answer would be "because it's synonym to blossom and mekar" #giggling# i wanna be a person who would fit into any situation thou kelam or suram juga sinar pelangi bahagia ♥♥ i remains blooming and blossom.And black just AWESOME!!

08 July 2010

DudU

sblm tdo msti tpikir sumtin
n it makes me wanna write it down

well tonyte i'm a bit down
feelg sad
n
whenever i'm sad
i'll do sumtin
guess what-i'll hug my teddy
da nme is dUdu

dUdu is given to me by sum1
but i'm da 1 who choosed it
n da 'sum1' jz paid 4 it
thanks yeah
appreciated dis

dUdu has been with me for about 3years
it was fluffy,cute n size as big as 3years old child
huge huh?
but now dh kempis
coz i slalu lenyek dia
huhu
sorry dUdu

last tym,i often took dUdu where ever i went
i can't sleep without dUdu
dUdu been my bestie ever
people might though
"u r 21 yet u're playg with a teddy?"
i dun't care what u people were sayg
dis dUdu has thru a lots with me
you'll never know
coz everytin i share with dUdu

when i'm sad
i'll hug dUdu to accompany me
when i'm cry
i'll bring dUdu to my face
n i burst into tears
so dat people won't notice that i'm cryg
when i'm happy
i'll take dUdu ryte to my heart
so dat dUdu can feels the beats of joyness n happiness
when i'm angry
i'll push dUdu away
n have my own space to calm down
yet later
i'll pick up dUdu from da floor
n hug dUdu tightly sayg i'm sorry

if dUdu r alive
i think both of us can be a very good friend
if dUdu can write
then people would know my stories
my pains
my happiness
my dreams

dUdu is not just a teddy
dUdu is my friend
dUdu is dUdu
bkn sapa2

i always say
"mama syg dUdu"
n
i believe
dUdu would b sayg da same to me
=)

thanks dUdu
4 always there 4 me
by da time i was alone
till my happy time

No comments:

Post a Comment