BLOOMING AND BLOSSOM

my encek pangeran asked me "why blooming?" and my answer would be "because it's synonym to blossom and mekar" #giggling# i wanna be a person who would fit into any situation thou kelam or suram juga sinar pelangi bahagia ♥♥ i remains blooming and blossom.And black just AWESOME!!

18 February 2011

PENAKLUKAN!!!

HELP!!!!something's wrong with my tummy
it goes buuuurrrrggggh
and i feel like taking a knife
stabs it
then tear it a part
huahuahuaaa......... -gelak nenek kebayan-

ahurm...
i've been having these symptom quite long
stomach pain
acute diarrhea
flatulance
nausea
-huh!!!symptom pelik2 tp berat btmbah jugak
9kg within 4months
-terer x gua??-


unbearable with the pain
i seek pakar at Hospital Pantai
nice doctor- Dr.Azril
he dx me with colitis
p/s: dx in medical world means diagnose

what da heck is colitis?
okay refering to oxford medical dictionary
colitis is the inflammation of the colon.

what cause it?
infection by a bacteria (infective colitis) or Entamoeba histolytica (amoebic colitis)

now u knew da history of my friend here
whom been building homes and families inside ME!!!
urrrrrghh
since these friends of mine been threatening me with harmful disease
i wanna get rid of them
GO AWAY U AWFUL *************

okay i was given antibiotics
Metronidazole and Ciprofloxacin
the meds worked
n now i live happily ever after
just like a princess
but the version gettin uglier
a phyton princess!!!
who eats...eats .....eats
then tidurrrrrrrrrr...ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hehehe
end of my story..tq^^

No comments:

Post a Comment