BLOOMING AND BLOSSOM

my encek pangeran asked me "why blooming?" and my answer would be "because it's synonym to blossom and mekar" #giggling# i wanna be a person who would fit into any situation thou kelam or suram juga sinar pelangi bahagia ♥♥ i remains blooming and blossom.And black just AWESOME!!

22 July 2010

SELAMAT MEMBACA


awk2,
sy tahu awk mst update ngn blog sya nye
haha
jd sya nk wat sumtin tok awk
i spent da whole night collecting these stuff
n i would like u to read
specially 4 u


Flying without wings-Westlife

"everybody's is looking for that something
one thing that makes it all complete
you'll find it in the strangest place
places you never knew it could be"

"you'll find it in the deepest friendship
the kind u cherish all your life
and when you know how much that means
you've found that special thing
you're flying without wings"


When i'm with u-westlife

"you are the summer breeze
the wind blowing through the trees
you make the loneliness
all just disappear"


When you tell that you love me-Diana Ross

"i wanna make u see just what i was
show u the loneliness and what it does
you walked into my life to stop my tears
everything's easy now i have you here"

"i'm shining like a candle in the dark....."


A new day has come-Celine Dion

"i was waiting for so long
for a miracle to come
everyone told me to b strong
hold on and don't shed a tear"

"through the darkness and good times
i knew i'd make it through
and the world thought i had it all
but i was waiting for u"

"hush,now
i see a light in the sky
it's almost blinding me
i cant believe
if i've been touched by an angel with love"

"let the rain come down and wash away my tears
let it fill my soul and drown my fears
let it shatter the walls for a new sun
a new day has come"

=)
khas utk awk
dri saya
ngntoo daa.......
already 4am?
tym to sleep
thx awk [n_n]





















No comments:

Post a Comment